Basic information:

Dongguan Shengjia Hardware Products Co., Ltd. is a 18 years manufacturer of Customized sheet metal and stamping parts, and was recognized as High tech enterprise by Guangdong Government in 2017.

Factory: Shengjia factory covers a floor area of 8600 sq meters. The factory is managed under systems of ISO 9001: 2015 and IATF 16949: 2016.

--Manufacture equipment:

I. 39 stamping machines (1 200T machine included), 2 sheet metal (cutting and bending) lines and 2 high speed perforating machines.

II. A full set of metal stamping tooling manufacture equipment.

--3 main manufacture techniques: Stamping (Punching), Laser Cutting and Bending, High Speed Perforating.


Products: Customized sheet metal and stamping parts manufactured per clients' drawings or ideas, such as metal enclosures, boxes, brackets, racks, frames, covers, stamping heatsinks, shield cases, clips, terminals and contacts. Deep drawing metal products are also included.

Customer Groups: Shengjia mainly produce metal parts for clients in indusries of electronics, auto, electricial appliances, telecommunications, light, etc.

85% of our clients are direct manufacturers, and the rest 15% are brand owners, design companies and trading companies.


Customer Service:

I. Response within 6 hours to clients' email and message.

II. We encourage NDA signment. Law responsibility guarantee.

III. Service staff mainly graduated from Business Englis major, and are able to communicate in English proficiently. 80% of them are TEM8 certificated or experienced in working in US or Europe companies.

Engineering Support:

I. We are glad to support clients in design step, to help find out a most cost efficient solution.

II. With 12 engineers and tooling technicians, we can back clients up in engineering from design, tooling manufacture to production and quality control.

III. Self-own tooling workshop.

Quality and Delivery:

I. Goods 100% full inspection before shipment.

II. Self-own Test room. In-house inspection such as material hardness, 2D and 3D dimension test, surface UV test, salt-spraying test, etc.

III. Shipment delay rate under 1.2%.